Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cupcakes

Amazing little bits of heaven, our cupcakes are rich and moist and, well amazing!  We have 2 sizes to choose from.  Traditional cupcake size, and bitesize.  Either way, the make a stunning addition to any occasion.
All cupcakes are available in any of our cake flavors and can be decorated to coordinate to you occasion.   The traditional sized cupcakes can also be filled with custard, chocolate ganache, marshmallow, or fruit.   
Call us today to place your order for Mother's Day, Graduation, or  Father's Day.  480-208-0332.  Or email me at thecakegirlsbakeryaz@gmail.com  I look forward to hearing from you. 

1 comment:

  1. Gotta say every time I log in here I WANT CAKE! Anita you made my grandson Bailey very happy with that marvelous Toy Story Cake you made for him..AND IT WAS YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete